Adults and EYC
It is essential for families and the adults of St. John's to be involved with our youth. You can help make this a vibrant community. Please consider helping EYC in the following ways:
1. Sign up to provide lunch for our youth on the second and fourth Sunday of the month. This can be a simple homemade dish such as tacos or sandwiches or something you have purchased from a local restaurant.
2. Chaperone trips, outings and meetings. We always need drivers or extra hands at youth events.
3. Join one of our lessons or share your ideas for teaching the Bible and our faith traditions with our young people.
4. Help with fundraisers. We hope to send St. John's EYC members to events offered by the Diocese (Fall Youth Event, Bishops Ball, Camp Kanuga). We also will host fundraising events for local charities and to fund our activities. Please consider supporting us when we have fundraising events for EYC.
5. Pray for our youth, their parents and our leaders!